Saturday, June 27, 2009

00019:I was cheated by my friend to come out.....

    I always treat my friends honestly and friendly. However, one of my close friend broke the game rule yesterday. He was my colleague and also my close friend. We are working in the same group company. We knew each other last year and were enrolled to this company at the same time. We worked together for only one month and a half and then were assigned to the different outlets. Tough it is not convenient for us to see each other every day, we still keep close contact via msn, qq, or sms.

   He is a cute and lovely guy. I like him at the first sight of him. Frankly speaking, thats why i tried to be closer to him and then made friends with him. We shared a good happy time last week. We even stayed very closely during the three-week training course. He told me that their parents introduced him a girl for him and it was the first time for him to have so called girl friend. However, he said goodbye to her after one month later.

   He sent me a sms for greeting yesterday while I was really quite busy at that time. Hearing from him always made me so happy and excited that I replied him directly. I still joked with him and asked whether he had a girl friend yet. To my amazement, he told me he was a gay and questioned me if I were interested in him.

   I answered Yes.

   It was a trap. He cheated me. He suspected me for a long time. He even replied me a happy face symbol when kwowing the deepest secret of me.....

   I was crying when coming back home. I couldn't help crying. I just felt like that one of my close, beloved friend were getting away. And I am still not figuring out why he did it.

   My heart was broken again yesterday.


No comments: