Sunday, June 21, 2009

00015:visiting my grandparents

    Today is the National Dad's Day. I go to my grandparents home with my father and mother. It has been nearly half an year since I visited my grandparents last time. What impress me most today is I do realize my grandparents is old and nobody can not keep young forever.
 
    My grandfather was born in 1919 and my grandmother was born in 1923. Life is not easy for them now. As they refuse to stay in beadhouse, they have to take care of each other by themselves. They should prepare food,cook, clean the house and do other sorts of chores everyday. Everything seems to be difficult for them. When I chat with my grandparents and adivise them to employ someone to help with the house working, they reject. Perhaps what we think is totally different what they are considering.
 
    91 years old....How many years are left for my grandparents? I lied on bed yesterday and suddenly asked myself a question. If the god give me ten days left for living in this word, and can realize my ten wishes in the seperate day, what I shall live on the left ten days, what the ten wishes are?!
 
    I am 27 years old now. The earlier I make out a list of the ten wishes, the better life it may be for me in the future, I supposed, because I will know what is much important for me.
 
    Answer this puzzle in my next blog. I am tired now.....
 
 

No comments: