Sunday, June 14, 2009

00013: The Blogger is Blocked by Chinese Gov Again.

     I can not log on blogger.com these days. Though I did and never posted any blogs concerning about Politics Issues of the mainland China, the website is still sunk under the Internet now. I can not visit it, update my blogs or contact with others.

     The reason is relatively obscure. However everyone of us see it clearly now. Just like what I saw in CNN news.

     In order to practise my English, I start to watch Live CNN News by satellite.  It was amazingly for me to watch the report of Tiananmeng Crackdown on the day before June 4th.  I was only nearly ten years old at that time and can not remember anything about it. All I knew about this accident was from my parents or the elder people. Everything about this accident is full of mysterious. But I was really shocked when I saw the scene played in CNN News. Was It real?

    Anyway, as far as I am concerned, I am just an ordinary citizen, living peacefully and disciplining myself in accordance to every rule and regulation in China.
  
    I am always confused about the surroundings around me and also myself. Why do so many people living unhappily in Shanghai, China? Why am I suffering so much from this society?

    I wish I could find an answer one day! 

   Further more, this is the only way for me to update my blog via email. Sincerely wish someone could read this blog and give me some information back if you happen to see it.

    Best wishes and God bless me!!


No comments: