Monday, June 22, 2009

00016:the day I went away....

    I am now sitting in front of my laptop to write this blog. It is so hot here in Shanghai. The temperature in the room is around 31 degree centigrade. The television set is switched on playing CNN News today. Writing a blog is my last thing I ask myself to do everyday before going for sleep, as I wish I could keep the proficiency of my English. On the other hand, these words posted on the Internet will demonstrate there is a ME living in this world.
 
   Turning back to the main point, it is the first day of the work this week. I always feel soooo sick on Monday. I think the reason is that I do not like what I am doing and sooo confused of my career in the future.
 
    I leave home at about 7:10 am and arrive at the office by the underground railway before 8:30. I should make several phone calls to my customers to deal with post-credit management or just keep contact. I have to write many reports to apply credit line for customers. And I also have to answer endless questions from some SMEs to solve settlements problems.Our salary is closely connected with the volume of deposit and loan of the customers I server for. This is the first thing that make me sick a lot. Further, which I feel mostly sick  and nasty is that WINE PLAYS A CRITICAL IMPORTANT ROLE IN MARKETING AND NETWORKING!!!!
 
    I HATE WINE!!
 
    I often finish my job and leave my office at around 5:30 pm and go for swimming for about 30 minutes to 45 minutes. I often watch CNN to practise my English and read newspaper in the evening......
 
    That's the day I go way, the ordinary day life of a 27 years old young man in Shanghai, China.
 
    HOPE YOU ENJOY IT:)
 
 
 

No comments: