Monday, June 15, 2009

00014: unsuccessful "rape" tells me that friend is much more important

     It has been one week since I invited one of my best friend coming to my home.  My parents were out for travel last week. I had a chance to stay at home alone. As it was unusual for me to have so much freedom and privacy room, I asked one of my friend L to come back home with me.
     L was one of my college classmate. We have knew each other for more than eight years. He is a eally cute guy, simple and easy going. We shared lots of happy time together in the four-year campus life. I always suspected that he was a gay at that time. Anyway, I knew I got the correct answer last year.
    When he arrived at my home, we opened TV and started to watch sorts of videos whiling chatting and joking. After warming for about an hour, I began to touch his arms, pat his head or push him gently in purpose. Finally I told him that I was going to hug him and hoping to stripe him of.
    To my disappointment, he refused and told me that friendship was much more important for him. We were too familiar with each other to do something like that.
    At the moment, when I am trying to going through all the memory again, I am questioning about something. Do real friendship or love between men? Do you believe gay-love? Do you put the sex or love on your boyfriend?
    I had to admit sex was getting more important for me before. I had believed love but was abandoned by love. It's too tired and difficult for me to find true love again. Sometimes sex was quite simple.
   Not until this unsuccessful rape did I realize that the existing of love, or the friendship between two men. We shall never rule out it, or we will have no difference with the animals in this world. For now, I wish I could say sorry to LMZ. 
   Good luck and best wishes.

No comments: