Thursday, October 22, 2009

00023:Swimming...

    I have to admit that swimming is an very important activity in my everyday life now. I go the the gym and swim nearly everyday. However, it is quite ridiculous that I started to swim because of a person whom I loved very much. For the purpose of forgetting something and trying to distract myself on someone, I registered a membership in a gym and started my swimming life in the end of January in 2008. It has been more than one year and a half since I started my swimming life. No matter how terrible the weather is, I always appear in the swimming pool in time everyday.

    I still clearly remember that it snowed so heavily like dog and cat in Shanghai last year, the biggest snowing which never occurred in this city before. I sticked to swim during that period of time. I was naked inside of the room and swimmed freely in the water, while I should wear thick clothes and walked on the slippy roads covering with frozen snows then. The feeling was so great!!!

    The reason I love swimming is as follows. At first, swimming is good for one's health. Secondly, it can make my body much muscular and sexy. Thirdly, persisting in swimming everyday is not a piece of cake for me. It do challenge my will and brave. At last but not least, I met up some friends in the swimming pool.

    Finally, as I was major in economics in school, I'd like to introduce the average fee in swimming in Shanghai. It cost about 20 yuan once, slightly different from different places. However, the cost can be reduced if you apply a membership in the gym which is equipped with swimming pool. It cost me about 3200 yuan in the gym named WELLNESS for a 19 month membership. If I go there everyday, the fee will only be around 6 yuan once a time. It's not very expensive yet, just as equal as to buy two cups of Coke:)


No comments: