Tuesday, October 20, 2009

00021: a new starting point

    I still can not log into blogger.com website to update my blogs.  The website is blocked by chinese government. I tried to visit and write something on Wordpress, however it is blocked too. At last, i found out nearly most of the famous Web 2.0 website such blogger.com, Wordpress,com, Twitter, Livejournal and so on are all out of service in Shanghai, China. Fortunately, I remembered opening a service in blogger.com, which let me update my blogs via email. I wish it can work now.

    I just want to write something in English. The 5.5 point  I got in IELTS writing test did hit me a lot and break my dream away(although i got the total score in 7 point, including 8 points in reading, 7.5 points in listening, and 6 points in speaking
). I had planned to go to Autralia, but it is only a dream now.

    Why I choose to fly to Australia?! It is pity that I have not got the answer yet. The only thing I

No comments: