Tuesday, October 20, 2009

00021: a new starting point

    I still can not log into blogger.com website to update my blogs today.  The website is blocked by chinese government. I try to visit and write something on Wordpress, however it is blocked too. At last, i find out nearly most of the famous Web 2.0 website such as blogger.com, Wordpress,com, Twitter, Livejournal and so on are all out of service in Shanghai, China. Fortunately, I remembered opening a service in blogger.com, which let me update my blogs via email. I wish it can work now.

    I just want to write something in English. The 5.5 point  I got in IELTS writing test did hit me a lot and break my dream away(although i got the total score in 7 point, including 8 points in reading, 7.5 points in listening, and 6 points in speaking
). I had planned to go to Autralia, but it is only a dream now.
    Why I choose to fly to Australia?! It is pity that I have not got the answer yet. The only thing I can figure out is I eagerly want to stop working, quit the job and leave the city or country I am living now.
     I met up one foreign friend in the swimming pool this evening. He is from US and being a teacher in Shanghai at present. I asked him if he likes what he is doing now. He answered yes without any hesitation. I said to him he was the most fortunate people in the world.
     On the contrary, my life and I is nothing but shit.
    
     I picked out my English learning book from bookshelf and started to go over something at home in the evening. Although the life is not like what I used to dream, I am doing something to change. Although I am not happy and satisfied with it, I am doing something to chang it. I wish today is a good starting point for me, a turning point in life. 
     I believe I will find myself one day!!!!


No comments: