Wednesday, October 21, 2009

00022: If I become a millionare overnight

     I passed by a lottery booth today and glanced at some information and numbers on the board put in front of this booth's window. Although these information is none of my business, it still occurred to me the incident that one person won 88 top prizes in China several days before, amounting to about 359.9 million yuan.

    Until now can it make me believe it is a true story. Can you imagine that people  dared to buy 88 same lottery tickets of the same number at one time?!  And what coincident is that all amounts of money in the bonus stock or bonus pool is just the same as the guy who won 88 top prizes! Anyway, I have not any further proof to demonstrate my suspicion. One thing I sometimes think about these days is if i become a millionaire overnight, what I shall do next....

    If I win the top prize of the Union Lotto, I will have got nearly 4 million yuan after tax. At first, I will spend 2 million yuan to purchase a sound good department in the center area of Shanghai city. The average personal revenue per month in Shanghai is around 2500 Yuan, which means i can save about 66 years to have my own place to live.( 2000000/2500/12=66.67). Then, I will spare about 20 thousand to travel around world. To see the whole world have been one of my biggest dream since I were young.
Thirdly, I will quit my job without any hesitation. I will spend one year on going over my high school courses and plan to take the entrance examination to the university again. And this time, I will choose biology as my major rather than the economics. I have been interested and keen in animals, plants and so on for a long time even since I were a child. I will devote all my life on it after then.....

   Sigh... All above is only thing I daydreamed in my mind. I am still a ordinary people in this city, doing what I am not interested to do, earning salary which only nearly cover monthly expense of mine.....

   Holding On for Dear Life FOREVER....


No comments: