Monday, August 25, 2008

00005:exhausted...

It has been several months since I posted my last blog. Sigh, finally i did not accomplish my plan and not stick to keep on updating my blogs here.

I believe everyone has the same experience just like me. Set up a idealized target, encourage himself to adhere to make it work and keep on going. However, most of us fail at last and do not reach the final stage. Perhaps , I am one of them.

Many things happened during the past two or three months. I started my career and said goodbye to my campus life two months ago. I took part in the training course for new staff in this company and made lots of news friends there. And the most important thing was that I really had a lot of fun and enjoyed that period of time.

Beijing Olympics closed to the end yesterday, which drew great attention from the world. Phelps broke a new record in Olympics history. I began to take him as my new idol.

We family had a new apartment and would finish inner decoration before the end of this month.

I lose contact with HY,determining to erase him absolutely from my memory. However, it is really difficult....

I am tired, exhausted. I awoke the whole night yesterday. It's too hard for me to forget something in my mind. It's too complicated for me to figure out which way to go. It's too luxury for me to enjoy happiness and to be myself

God bless me. I hope everything will be better!!!!!

No comments: