Wednesday, August 27, 2008

00008:blogging.....

I am actively updating my blogs. It's a good way to record my life and help me to ponder over something. Life is not easy. And ever coin has two sides. I ought to be much more positive.

Sometimes I would like to complain a lot of my father, as i am pursuing my career under his expectation and plans, not mine. But this is not my favourite job. After a deep consideration, I realize it's useless to do so. Learning business and economics can make one much easier to find a job when he is graduated in China. Complaint is nothing.Trying my best is everything

I used to heard a story from a radio show. They said that Life is just like playing cards. It is impossible for everyone to draw every good card. The only thing that one can do is to play cards well on his hands.

God bless me and I am sure I will succeed one day.

No comments: