Tuesday, August 26, 2008

00007:sickness...

i am probably sick today....

I felt so exhausted yesterday evening. Sometimes there seemed to be thousands of warms moving in my body. I coughed a lot and my nosed kept running. I ate a little at dinner and even felt that I got a high fever.....

One become much weaker when he was sick. I felt I was abandoned by the world. No one cared about me, no one knew what I were thinking and what I were experiencing. I even dare not to tell my parents that I was ill as I didn't want to make my parents worry about me.

I had some Vitamin C pills, drank a lot of water and went to bed earlier...

I have to come to the office and do the job today. We new employees do not have holidays during the first year in this company, except for the weekends. I began to learn how to take care of myself and realize how important the health it is.

Anyway, I am feeling better now. Go back to read documents and prepare my reports .....

God bless me!!!

No comments: