Monday, November 23, 2009

00036:writing something without any purpose...

    I stopped writing and updating my blogs for several days again. I know I have gradually become a person who can insist on doing something for a long time, especially for those things that I am not interested in. I put much stress on me. I always feel that I am undertaking lots of burdens and never have a chance to take a breath to enjoy a happy life.
    I wish I could find a good job that I do not need to drink beers and do not have to accomplish many unreasonable and inhumanity sales targets. I wish I can have my own house which I can decorate in accordance to my favourite style. I wish I could find someone who deeply love me and deserve I love. All these things are like clouds floating over my head.
    I am totally lost in this modern city now, not knowing what I am really wanting, scaring being fired and unemployed. I always believe that one can realize his dreams with his hard working. However, this belief is nothing but shit in this city. The up grade people become much wealthier and on the contrary, the lower grade people never have a chance to change his life now.
    Where shall I go?!

No comments: