Wednesday, December 2, 2009

00038: fragile life....

    I thumbed through local newspaper during the lunch time and planned to talk about some interesting news here tonight. However, I changed my mind after receiving a phone call from my former classmate this afternoon. She asked me some questions about interest rate we offered to our clients in domestic banks and then told me a death-news of my former roommate. 

    He, my former roommate in my master degree study, was dead in a medical accident during a tiny surgery operation last month. I was stunned and have been immersed in a deep thought until now. I still remembered the first sight I met him nearly four years ago. He was tall and muscular. He looked handsome, with short hair, thick eyebrow and big eyes. So many things and impression suddenly rushed into my brain and I found myself remembering every detailed things about him.

    I think over and over again after I heard of the news. We are fragile. We are taught to cruise in life. We are taught to realize that we are the host of our lives. On the contrary, on one understand who really control our fate. No one can choose his family and his nation. Some people have a good luck to be born in rich family and country. Others are born to suffer a misery life. No one knows what the next day will be, to win a lottery, or ........

    Where am I going?! Is it a time that I should live for myself?  Is there a crossing road standing in front of me that I have to make a decision now?! 

    I do not hope to feel regret when I ...........Therefore, I conclude a solution today that I should be happy everyday, even pretending to be a happy man!!!!

    Carpe Diem, to me and to everyone in this world.

PS: The attached photo was taken at the People's Square in Shanghai. The world is going ahead like nothing has happened. You are nothing to this world, but you are everything to yourself! 
-- 
THANK YOU FOR READING MY BLOGS.  IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTION OR JUST HOPE TO CONTACT WITH ME, PLS WRITE AN EMAIL TO MY10000BLOGS@GMAIL.COM.

No comments: