Tuesday, March 25, 2008

00001: New Beginning, My First Post Here

It is 21:36 p.m. in Shanghai now. I have just finished taking a shower and sitting in front of my laptop at the moment. It is quiet and cozy and I can still smell the aroma of shampoo from my body. This is my first post in My 10000 Blogs. I registered this name long time ago. However I did made a big decision to start writing something here. I ask myself to update this blog at least once a day if i start. That's the reason why I should have made a big decision.

I will write 10000 blogs here, about my life, about Shanghai(the city I am living), what i see, what i hear, what i am thinking, and everything about me. I will only write 10000 blogs here, at least one post a day. That is to say, this blog will be finished in about 27 years later (10000/365).

At first, I'd like to give you a brief introduction of myself. I am 26 years old and just celebrated my 26th birthday with my parents two weeks ago. I am currently studying World Economics in a prestigious university for master degree and will graduate in 3 months later. At present, I am busy with my dissertation. It is very important for me to obtain the master degree. I am living in an apartment with my parents now. I can not afford to buy or rent a room in Shanghai. Why? Someone will be a little interested in it and perhaps I will tell you answer in my blogs later.
At last but not least, I am totally Chinese, born and grown up in Shanghai, a famous and modern costal city in China. Mandarin is my mother tongue. I learned English when I was in primary school....

Tell you more about me in my next blog.

It's time for me to go to bed. See you tomorrow. Have a nice dream tonight, to everyone in this world.

Mike @ Shanghai^-^

No comments: